CgHub Bioware Mass Effect Challenge "Wip Oravores race"




Here I present the wip pictures of my character for GgHub-Bioware challenge for the mass effect or dragon age universe.

I choose mass effect universe, and i want to make an ancient race called Oravores.

Mi movie xD:


This race is ancient in the Mass Effect universe. this race comes from the sea but evolution taught them to live out of  the sea

Ancient times the oravores  entered the war with the asari (TRUE) but the oravores were not very successful and were gradually dying.
But as of today in the race of asari see much influence of  the oravores, maybe in the midst of war also arose love.
Looks like a squid ,are a race very wild and very fast.

My entry: http://cghub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14048





I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!